A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Lovinggood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Lovinggood is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Lovinggood, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Lovinggood graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Lovinggood has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Ssm St Joseph Hospital Of Kirkwood
- Depaul Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Perry Lovinggood MD is a male Urologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. James P. Lovinggood practice?
- Dr. James Lovinggood has 6 office locations.
Dr. James Lovinggood practices Urology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Florissant, MO and Bridgeton, MO.
See Saint Louis Urologists.