A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Loyd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Loyd is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Loyd, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
- Lung Transplantation
- Mediastinal Diseases
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Pulmonary Veno-Occlusive Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Loyd graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Loyd has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Emory Loyd MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James E. Loyd practice?
- Dr. James Loyd has 1 office location.
Dr. James Loyd practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Internists, Nashville Pulmonologists, and Nashville Critical Care Practitioners.