Dr. James Lu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Lu?

May 11th, 2013

not sure

Prompt and fast.

October 18th, 2011

He doesn't care. He's just making a paycheck.

This Dr. James Lu just didn't appear to listen to me at all. I felt that my appointment was made and kept for two reasons. To help pay his expenses and help raise his income. He appears to be processing patients through his office just so he can charge them for his so called "services".He offered no insight in response to my issues. None! He hardly spoke to me at all other than to say hello and ask me why was visiting him that day. He offerred no help at all. I have since seen two other doctors about my problems. One doctor diagnosed me with a serious problem and offerred surgery as a needed outcome. No doctor knew about either of the others. However, the second two doctors independently came to the same conclusions which will lead me to surgery. The second two doctors both stated that my problem would most likely lead to an early death if left untreated. Where would I be if I had accepted Dr. Lu's lack of treatment or care. How many people have died because they trusted Dr. Lu?

Birth Control