A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Luck, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 6 Areas, including Bone Cancer, Broken Bones Bone Fractures, and Joint Diseases.3 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Luck graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Luck has 14 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Luck accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Luck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James V. Luck practice?
Dr. James Luck practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Monterey Park, CA and Santa Monica, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Luck, Dr. Jacob Luck, Dr. Jacques Luck, Dr. Jaime Luck