A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Luck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Luck is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Luck
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Luck Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Luck, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Diseases
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Malignant Bone Tumors/Cancer (Osteosarcoma)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Luck graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Luck has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Vernon Luck MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James V. Luck practice?
- Dr. James Luck has 1 office location.
Dr. James Luck practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.