A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Luck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Luck, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Broken Bones Bone Fractures
- Joint Diseases
- Malignant Bone TumorsCancer Osteosarcoma
- Musculoskeletal Tumors
Education & Awards
Dr. Luck graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Luck has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Luck accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 7 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans