A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Luck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Luck is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Luck, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Broken Bones Bone Fractures
- Joint Diseases
- Malignant Bone TumorsCancer Osteosarcoma
- Musculoskeletal Tumors
Education & Awards
Dr. Luck graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Luck has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Vernon Luck MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James V. Luck practice?
- Dr. James Luck has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Luck practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Orthopedic Surgeons and Los Angeles Surgeons.