A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Luckie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Luckie is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Luckie graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Luckie has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hca Palmyra Medical Centers
- Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Luckie DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James Luckie practice?
- Dr. James Luckie has 1 office location.
Dr. James Luckie practices Family Medicine near Fitzgerald, GA.
See Fitzgerald Family Physicians.