A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. JAMES LUCKIE:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. LUCKIE graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. LUCKIE has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hca Palmyra Medical Centers
- Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. LUCKIE accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 20 plans
- Anthem - 18 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans