A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Luetkemeyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Luetkemeyer is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Luetkemeyer
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Luetkemeyer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Luetkemeyer, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Luetkemeyer graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Luetkemeyer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Region Medical Center
- St Marys Health Center Jefferson City
- St Marys Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Gerard Luetkemeyer MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James G. Luetkemeyer practice?
- Dr. James Luetkemeyer has 1 office location.
Dr. James Luetkemeyer practices Ophthalmology near Jefferson City, MO.
See Jefferson City Ophthalmologists.