A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Lugg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Lugg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Lugg, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Lugg graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lugg has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Platte County Memorial Hospital
- United Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Arthur Lugg MD is a male Urologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. James A. Lugg practice?
- Dr. James Lugg has 1 office location.
Dr. James Lugg practices Urology near Cheyenne, WY.
See Cheyenne Urologists.