Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Lugg
Dr. James Lugg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cheyenne, WY. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Lugg is affiliated with Cheyenne Regional Medical Center-West, Platte County Memorial Hospital and United Med Ctr -East, Cheyenne, Wy. Dr. Lugg has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. James Lugg has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...