A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Luketich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Luketich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Luketich
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Luketich Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Luketich, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 33 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Barrett Esophagus
- Biliopancreatic Diversion
- Breast Cancer
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Esophageal Achalasia
- Esophageal Diseases
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Luketich graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 17 awards.
Dr. Luketich has 23 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- UPMC Horizon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James D Luketich MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James D. Luketich practice?
- Dr. James Luketich has 1 office location.
Dr. James Luketich practices Surgery near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Surgeons.