A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Luketich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Luketich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Luketich, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Luketich has 23 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- UPMC Horizon
- Additional Information
- Dr. James D Luketich MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James D. Luketich practice?
- Dr. James Luketich has 2 office locations.
- Dr. James Luketich practices Surgery near , .