Learn more about Dr. James Luketich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Luketich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Luketich
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Luketich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Luketich, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 33 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Barrett Esophagus
- Biliopancreatic Diversion
- Breast Cancer
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Esophageal Achalasia
- Esophageal Diseases
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Luketich graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 17 awards.
Dr. Luketich has 23 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- UPMC Horizon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James D Luketich MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James D. Luketich practice?
- Dr. James Luketich has 1 office location.
Dr. James Luketich practices Surgery near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Surgeons.