A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Luketich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Luketich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Luketich
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Luketich Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Luketich, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 33 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Barrett Esophagus
- Biliopancreatic Diversion
- Breast Cancer
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Esophageal Achalasia
- Esophageal Diseases
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Luketich graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 17 awards.
Dr. Luketich has 23 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- UPMC Horizon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James D Luketich MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James D. Luketich practice?
- Dr. James Luketich has 1 office location.
Dr. James Luketich practices Surgery near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Surgeons.