A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Lulek is Excellent. Dr. Lulek has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Lulek, MD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lulek graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lulek has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital & Medical Center -Dearb
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lulek accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Lulek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James R. Lulek practice?
Dr. James Lulek practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI.
See Dearborn Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Lulek, Dr. Jaime Lulek, Dr. Santiago Lulek, Dr. Jacques Lulek