Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Lund
Dr. James Lund, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kirkland, WA. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Lund is affiliated with EvergreenHealth Medical Center, Overlake Medical Center and Harborview Medical Center. Dr. Lund has received 8 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. James Lund has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. James Lund is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kirkland, WA.
Dr. Christopher Maeda
Sports Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Kirkland, WA 0 mi16
Dr. Rodney Terasaki
Kirkland, WA 0 mi34
Dr. Kathryn Pearson
Kirkland, WA 0 mi19