A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Lundy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Lundy graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Lundy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James H Lundy MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. James H. Lundy practice?
- Dr. James Lundy has 1 office location.
Dr. James Lundy practices Anesthesiology near Hanford, CA.
See Hanford Anesthesiologists.