A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Lusby, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Gastroenterology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lusby graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lusby has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist St Anthony`s Health Sys-Baptist
- Scott & White Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lusby accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Lusby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James E. Lusby practice?
Dr. James Lusby practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Amarillo, TX.
See Amarillo Internists and Amarillo Gastroenterologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Lusby, Dr. Jaime Lusby, Dr. Santiago Lusby, Dr. Jacques Lusby