A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Lusby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Lusby is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Lusby, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lusby graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Lusby has 6 hospital affiliations:
- BSA Panhandle Surgery
- Baptist St Anthony's Health Sys-Baptist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Edward Lusby MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. James E. Lusby practice?
- Dr. James Lusby has 1 office location.
Dr. James Lusby practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Amarillo, TX.
See Amarillo Internists and Amarillo Gastroenterologists.