A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Lusby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Lusby is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lusby
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Lusby Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Lusby, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lusby graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Lusby has 6 hospital affiliations:
- BSA Panhandle Surgery
- Baptist St Anthony's Health Sys-Baptist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Edward Lusby MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. James E. Lusby practice?
- Dr. James Lusby has 1 office location.
Dr. James Lusby practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Amarillo, TX.
See Amarillo Internists and Amarillo Gastroenterologists.