A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Lutz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lutz graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lutz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Hospital
- Lincoln County Medical Center
- La Familia Medical Dental Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lutz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 10 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Lutz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James D. Lutz practice?
Dr. James Lutz practices Family Medicine near Santa Fe, NM.
See Santa Fe Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Lutz, Dr. Jaime Lutz, Dr. Santiago Lutz, Dr. Jacques Lutz