A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Lynch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Lynch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lynch
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Lynch, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lynch graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Lynch has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Westmoreland Regional Hospital Excela Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Patrick Lynch MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. James P. Lynch practice?
- Dr. James Lynch has 1 office location.
Dr. James Lynch practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Greensburg, PA.
See Greensburg Internists and Greensburg Cardiologists.