A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Lynott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Lynott is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Lynott, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bereavement/Traumatic Grief
- Chronic Illness
- Mood Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Postpartum Depression
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Lynott graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lynott has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Baycare Medical Center
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Vincent Lynott MD is a male Dermatologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. James V. Lynott practice?
- Dr. James Lynott has 17 office locations.
Dr. James Lynott practices Dermatology near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Pleasant, WI and Kenosha, WI.
See Milwaukee Dermatologists.