Learn more about Dr. James Lynott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Lynott is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lynott
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lynott Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Lynott, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bereavement/Traumatic Grief
- Chronic Illness
- Mood Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Postpartum Depression
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Lynott graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James V Lynott MD is a male Dermatologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James V. Lynott practice?
- Dr. James Lynott has 1 office location.
Dr. James Lynott practices Dermatology and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery near Shawano, WI.
See Shawano Dermatologists and Shawano Surgeons.