A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Alexander is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Alexander has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bridgeport Hospital
- St Vincent's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Maurice Alexander MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James M. Alexander practice?
- Dr. James Alexander has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Alexander practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Shelton, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfield, CT.
See Shelton Psychiatrists and Shelton Geriatric Doctors.