A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Anderson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Anderson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Anderson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Mark Anderson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James M. Anderson practice?
- Dr. James Anderson has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Anderson practices Family Medicine near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Southlake, TX.
See Irving Family Physicians.