Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

|  show details
by Elvia C. Barber on Oct 28th, 2014

|  James Mark Anderson - Done with you  |  show details
Aug 2nd, 2014

Self interested, arrogant, up-selling, peddle pushing, snake oil, falsified records, overpriced. Just listen to his weekend radio infomercials and you will understand some of the prior statement. A lady I know left his practice because of his insults. Among others, he told her that she was "full of sh*t" when she complained of abdomen pain. I'm sure he thought it was cute, but she did not. Additionally he misdiagnosed a condition the gynecologist proved to be incorrect causing her undue stress and anxiety. A young man I know left his practice because he did not like this arrogance. I left a decade ago but came back recently thinking he may have mellowed out a bit. He hasn't. I don't need to hear stories, don't need to be sold 'his' vitamins, don't need to read his documents about diagnostics that were not performed, don't need to pay twice the fee of other better doctors, do not need additional unnecessary treatments. I do need a no nonsense primary care physician. Even though diagnosis is usually accurate, I cannot recommend and I will never return because I do not need agitation. If you must go to his office, ask for the PA. Why is there no zero stars button?

|  President of IP firm in Irving, Texas  |  show details
by KMK on Nov 21st, 2013

Mark anderson is a horrible doctor ONLY interested in making money by forcing those he treats to undergo unnecessary procedures. He's great at milking the system, but not much else. Providing the proper diagnosis eliminates the fraudulent flow of income from his patients. Stay away!

|  Wow, he's WAY too overloaded to care muchless be accurate  |  show details
by Average 40 year old male on Oct 9th, 2013

Seen Anderson over 10X in the last two years. Today I'm done. Dr. Anderson typically spends about 7 minutes with me, after I've typically waited over and hour to be seen. This most recent visit I waited 1 hour, 45 mins. to be seen for basic med refills, checkup etc... Dr Anderson curses profusely both in the room and at me, each time I'm there. And not minor stuff, "F" bombs, etc... ! He OVER medicates right off the bat and pushes his offices' allergy testing and shots.(heard him in next room do the same before me) and his staff is highly non-responsive. The patient portal does NOT work properly, though it's pushed as well, (For a $10 sign-up fee) There are WAY too many good doctors and offices in DFW to waste any more time with him, his staff etc... These people are WAY too overloaded and over paid!

|  Racist  |  show details
Sep 23rd, 2012

I went in for swelling in my feet & legs (still swollen today). Instead of him checking my:heart,liver,lungs,feet,legs ect for damages or checking for cloged arteries or veins; he took one look at me (up & down),told me to stay off the salt and that was it! He told me that I have "HYPERTENSION" He even tried to get me to admit that I was fat. I am 10 lbs over-weight; but when I look in a mirror, I don't see fat, I see perfection. I don't eat out a lot nor do I drown my food in salt. I'm so sick of racist basterds trying to analyze me without examining me. Then they wonder why they're getting sued for "malpractice".

|  I like him  |  show details
Mar 12th, 2012

Personally I like him as a doctor, he's funny tells you stories about things that happened to him that pertains to your illness. Asks you if you've been updated on everything and although he does usually have his head stuck in the computer as he's talking to you he will take as long as you need. He prints prescriptions right there on the dot and they even have a pharmacy in the bldg. he doesn't pull any punches but he's not rude. Just matter of fact. it's pretty easy to get in. Sometimes I see his PA though. prescription refills have never been a problem. Overall. I like him. I've seen slot worse doctors and

|  Would not recommend  |  show details
Dec 20th, 2011

After years of care under Dr. James Mark Anderson, locating a primary-care doctor is required for the following reasons. No matter how effectively the patient communicates their health concerns, he is prone to disregarding your issue in the face of medical evidence. Emergency rooms are the only care provider for weekend and after hours care if you select this practice. Initiating and maintaining paperwork has always been problematic. Compassion, caring and pleasant bedside manners do not come along with a Board certification.

|  Always polite  |  show details
Apr 18th, 2011

Dr James Anderson and his staff are always polite, helpful and have a generous listening for whatever ails me! parking is free and available, never more than a 10 minute wait.

|  With Dr. Anderson 16 years now  |  show details
Jun 10th, 2009

Great guy. Funny, witty, very up to date on things. Wouldn't trade him for a newer model that's for sure!