The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Anderson
Dr. James Anderson, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Cleveland, OH. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Pathology, Hematology and Plastic Surgery. Dr. Anderson is affiliated with UH Cleveland Medical Center, UH Ahuja Medical Center and MetroHealth Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. James Anderson has the following 3 specialties
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
Dr. James Anderson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.
Dr. Deepjot Singh
Emergency Medicine, Pathology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Cleveland, OH 0 mi28
Dr. Balazs Halmos
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Cleveland, OH 0 mi21
Dr. Nadia Kaisi
Pathology, Hematology, Cytopathology
Cleveland, OH 0 mi34