Learn more about Dr. James Atkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Atkins, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Atkins graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Atkins has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Michael Atkins MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James M. Atkins practice?
- Dr. James Atkins has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Atkins practices Cardiovascular Disease near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Boerne, TX.
See Dallas Cardiologists.