Learn more about Dr. James Atkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Atkins, Internist, Nuclear Medicine, Otolaryngologist is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Atkins
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Atkins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Atkins, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Atkins graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Atkins has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Michael Atkins MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James M. Atkins practice?
- Dr. James Atkins has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Atkins practices Cardiovascular Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Cardiologists.