A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Maxwell Austin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Maxwell Austin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Maxwell Austin, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Patient Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Maxwell Austin graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Maxwell Austin has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Brookwood Medical Center
- St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Maxwell Austin MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. James Maxwell Austin practice?
- Dr. James Maxwell Austin has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Maxwell Austin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Birmingham Oncologists.