A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Bailey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Bailey is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Bailey, DO, PHD is board certified in Neurology and Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bailey graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Bailey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shelby Baptist Emergency Department
- Uab Highlands
- UAB Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Mark Bailey DO and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James M. Bailey practice?
- Dr. James Bailey has 1 office location.
Dr. James Bailey practices Neurology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Neurologists and Birmingham Pain Management Doctors.