2.0

Mar 19th, 2015

He over talks patient. No trust of patients from first visit.

Worst office staff ever show details Worst office staff ever
Jan 12th, 2015

I am a work comp nurse that had an appointment scheduled to be seen by Dr. Bailey for pain management. After 2 attempts to be seen, I am finding another MD to see her. The office staff is very rude and unprofessional. They NEVER answer the phone. I left 5 messages for someone to call me back returning medical records, and they did not return my call. When I got to the appointment, the receptionist informed me that Dr. Bailey had not received all the records and I needed to reschedule. Something that could have been taken care of if someone would have picked up the phone. Bottom line, I have never met him, but I will NOT recommend any nurses that I work with or any friends/family to be seen by him. He has been a total waste of time for me. By the way, to submit this, I had to give him a star, I would have rated "0" stars.

Best Pain Doctor Over-All.. show details Best Pain Doctor Over-All..
Apr 30th, 2012

DR.Bailey is the best in his field. and he will get to the bottom of your problems that are causeing your pain .or he will send you to someone who can. i could bank on it and draw intest too.. that's how good he is.!!!

Dec 7th, 2011

Very poor bedside manner!