A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Barker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Barker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Barker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barker graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Barker has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Sioux Valley Hospital University Medical
- Avera Heart Hospital of South Dakota Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Michael Barker MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James M. Barker practice?
- Dr. James Barker has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Barker practices Internal Medicine near Sioux Falls, SD.
See Sioux Falls Internists.