A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Barry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Barry, Neurologist is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Barry, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Pain
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Barry graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Barry has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Marcellus Barry MD is a male Neurologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Barry practice?
- Dr. James Barry has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Barry practices Neurology near Bedford, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Bedford Neurologists.