A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Bell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Bell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bell graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Bell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Finger Lakes Health/Soldiers & Sailors Memorial Hospital
- Soldiers & Sailors Memorial Ho, Penn Yan, Ny
- Soliders & Sailors Mem. Hosp.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 22 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Independent Health - 15 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James M. Bell practice?
Dr. James Bell practices Family Medicine near Penn Yan, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Geneva, NY.
See Penn Yan Family Physicians.