A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Bell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bell
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Bell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Bell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bell graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Bell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Finger Lakes Health/Soldiers & Sailors Memorial Hospital
- Soldiers & Sailors Memorial Ho, Penn Yan, Ny
- Soliders & Sailors Mem. Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Michael Bell MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James M. Bell practice?
- Dr. James Bell has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Bell practices Family Medicine near Penn Yan, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Geneva, NY.
See Penn Yan Family Physicians.