A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Bell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Bell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bell graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Bell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Finger Lakes Health/Soldiers & Sailors Memorial Hospital
- Soldiers & Sailors Memorial Ho, Penn Yan, Ny
- Soliders & Sailors Mem. Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Michael Bell MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James M. Bell practice?
- Dr. James Bell has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Bell practices Family Medicine near Penn Yan, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Geneva, NY.
See Penn Yan Family Physicians.