A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Montgomery Berry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Montgomery Berry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Montgomery Berry, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Montgomery Berry graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Montgomery Berry has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Montgomery Berry MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. James Montgomery Berry practice?
- Dr. James Montgomery Berry has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Montgomery Berry practices Otolaryngology near Tupelo, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Corinth, MS and New Albany, MS.
See Tupelo Otolaryngologists.