A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Bookout, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bookout graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bookout has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Johnson City Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bookout accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Bookout:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James M. Bookout practice?
Dr. James Bookout practices Internal Medicine near Kingsport, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Norton, VA.
See Kingsport Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Bookout, Dr. Jacob Bookout, Dr. Jacques Bookout, Dr. Jaime Bookout