A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Bookout:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Bookout, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bookout graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Bookout has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Johnson City Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Michael Bookout MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James M. Bookout practice?
- Dr. James Bookout has 1 office location.
Dr. James Bookout practices Internal Medicine near Kingsport, TN.
See Kingsport Internists.