A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Brock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brock
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brock Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Brock, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Brock graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Brock has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence County Hospital CAH
- Southwest Mississippi Reg Med, McComb, Ms
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Murray Brock MD is a male Dermatologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James M. Brock practice?
- Dr. James Brock has 1 office location.
Dr. James Brock practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near McComb, MS.
See McComb Dermatologists and McComb Internists.