A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Brock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brock
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brock Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Brock, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Brock graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Brock has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence County Hospital CAH
- Southwest Mississippi Reg Med, McComb, Ms
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Murray Brock MD is a male Dermatologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James M. Brock practice?
- Dr. James Brock has 1 office location.
Dr. James Brock practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near McComb, MS.
See McComb Dermatologists and McComb Internists.