Dr. James Brown DO Patient Reviews

January 5th, 2017
Very nice Doctor here in Belleview fl. Don't need to drive to Ocala.Dr.Brown is very paitachont and understanding, good Doctor.

December 27th, 2016
If you're lucky enough to have Dr Brown as your physician you'll have the best care in Florida.

November 5th, 2016
20 yrs. of real good care!!
Dr. Brown called my home to tell my wife what to do when I was very sick and could not get to his office! He gives you time, answers questions,and treets you with respect. I am 81yrs.old and wont see any other docter.

November 3rd, 2016
???
Really liked Dr Brown's and would recommend him to anyone. Very pleased with staff also.

October 20th, 2016
Retired
Dr Brown is very thorough & explains very well. He also has pleasant manner when explaining. There no need for any follow up after this visit.

October 13th, 2016
Dr Visit
I just moved to Ocala from Clearwater andI had my second regular check up with Dr. Brown and he is so very nice. He goes over all your health issues with you and explains everything. I have always had to wait to see every Dr That Imhad but not with Dr Brown, if your apt is 9 O'clock then you will be in his office at or before the apointment time. Love it, hate waiting. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

October 11th, 2016
we have been patients of dr browns for several years now and we are still surprised at how much time he spends with us each and every visit, making sure we totally understand his diagnosis and how he wants to treat whatever the ailment might be. we are also extremely pleased with the other drs, nurses, arnps and office staff, everyone is friendly, courteous and most important, very professional at their position. we feel that our health care is in very good hands...

October 8th, 2016
Dr. Brown
My husband and I have recently become new patients of Dr. Brown. We have only seen him one time, but if first impressions mean anything we are sure we have made an excellent choice.

September 16th, 2016
A Family Doctor Who Cares
Dr. Brown is the most caring doctor I have encountered in years! He has been spot on with the small problems and ailments I have brought to him AND he takes the time to listen to your concerns. Although I live within The Villages, I haven't found a doctor who comes close to the care provided by Dr. Brown. He will not disappoint.

September 11th, 2016
Dr. Brown is energetic and very patient oriented. He keeps up to date with medical advances and uses common sense in treating patients. He treats you like a friend rather than just another patient. I am very, very pleased and so happy that my neighbors recommend Dr. Brown to me!

September 10th, 2016
This is my first visit with Dr. Brown and I was very impressed with the doctor and office staff. My wait time was less than half an hour. Dr Brown was very inquisitive as to my well being. I felt as though I was the only patient he had. Thank you and I look forward to a long Dr/patient relationship. Excellent doctor.

August 27th, 2016
great doc
great office great doc he does not strive to ring the cash register extremely knowlegable i can go on and on excellant office staff friendly,courteous ,and extreme follow up. i see alot of docs and cannot even compare to doc brown map