A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Bruce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Bruce is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Bruce, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bruce graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bruce has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
- Community Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Michael Bruce MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James M. Bruce practice?
- Dr. James Bruce has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Bruce practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Surgeons.