Learn more about Dr. James Bryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Bryan is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Bryan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bryan graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Bryan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Halifax Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bryan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Florida Health Care Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James M. Bryan practice?
Dr. James Bryan practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Daytona Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Port Orange, FL and Palm Coast, FL.
See Daytona Beach Surgeons.