A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Bryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Bryan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Bryan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bryan graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Bryan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Halifax Medical Center
- Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Mcmaster Bryan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James M. Bryan practice?
- Dr. James Bryan has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Bryan practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Daytona Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Coast, FL and Port Orange, FL.
See Daytona Beach Orthopedic Surgeons and Daytona Beach Surgeons.