A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Burke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Burke, Neurology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burke
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Burke, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burke graduated from University of Rochester . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Burke has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James M Burke MD is a male Neurologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Burke practice?
- Dr. James Burke has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Burke practices Neurology near Abington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Willow Grove, PA and Warminster, PA.
See Abington Neurologists.