Learn more about Dr. James Burke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Burke, Neurology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Burke, MD is board certified in Neurology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Burke graduated from University of Rochester . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Burke has 13 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Burke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James M. Burke practice?
Dr. James Burke practices Neurology and Neurology near Abington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Willow Grove, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Abington Neurologists.