A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Chu is Excellent. Dr. Chu has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Chu, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Pediatric Cardiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Chu graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chu has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- St. Jude Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Community Health Group - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Chu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James M. Chu practice?
Dr. James Chu practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Cardiology near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Riverside, CA and Mission Viejo, CA.
See Orange Pediatricians, Orange Pediatric Specialists, and Orange Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Chu, Dr. Jacob Chu, Dr. Jacques Chu, Dr. Jaime Chu