A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Chu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Chu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Chu, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Cardiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Chu graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chu has 31 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Miller Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Ming Chu MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Chu practice?
- Dr. James Chu has 7 office locations.
Dr. James Chu practices Pediatric Cardiology near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rancho Santa Margarita, CA and Murrieta, CA.
See Orange Pediatric Specialists.