Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Chu
Dr. James Chu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orange, CA. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Cardiology and Pediatrics. Dr. Chu is affiliated with Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula and Salinas Valley Memorial Healthcare Systems. Dr. Chu has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. James Chu has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Cardiology
Pediatric cardiologists are pediatricians with additional, specialized, training in the heart health of your children. When infants are born with congenital heart disease or abnormal hearts, pediatric cardiologists get involved as soon as possible...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. James Chu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orange, CA.
Dr. Seth Brindis
Pediatrics, Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Orange, CA 0.01 mi9
Dr. Melanie Irwin
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Pediatrics
Orange, CA 0.01 mi14
Dr. Kevin Huoh
Orange, CA 0.01 mi8