Learn more about Dr. James Chu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Chu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Chu, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Pediatric Cardiology
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chu graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chu has 31 hospital affiliations:
- St. Jude Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
- Community Health Group - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James M. Chu practice?
Dr. James Chu practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA and Rancho Santa Margarita, CA.
See Orange Pediatricians, Orange Pediatric Specialists, and Orange Cardiologists.