A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Coleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coleman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Coleman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Coleman, MD is board certified in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Coleman graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Coleman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
- Hallmark Health System/Lawrence Memorial Hospital Of Medford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Michael Coleman MD is a male Radiologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Coleman practice?
- Dr. James Coleman has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Coleman practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Medford, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Melrose, MA and Winchester, MA.
See Medford Radiologists.