Learn more about Dr. James Coleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coleman
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Coleman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Coleman, MD is board certified in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Coleman graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Coleman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
- Hallmark Health System/Lawrence Memorial Hospital Of Medford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Michael Coleman MD is a male Radiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Coleman practice?
- Dr. James Coleman has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Coleman practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Medford, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Melrose, MA and Winchester, MA.
See Medford Radiologists.