A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Cummings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Cummings is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Cummings, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Cummings graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Cummings has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Des Peres Hospital
- Saint Louis University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James M Cummings MD is a male Urologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Cummings practice?
- Dr. James Cummings has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Cummings practices Urology near Hermann, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO and Columbia, MO.
See Hermann Urologists.