A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Cummings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Cummings, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cummings graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Cummings has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
- Chicago Health Care System - West Side Div. - Jessie Brown Hospital
- Jesse Brown VA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Cummings MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James Cummings practice?
- Dr. James Cummings has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Cummings practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Palos Heights, IL.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Cardiologists.