Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Cunningham
Dr. James Cunningham, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Columbus, GA, with other offices in Columbus, GA and Macon, GA (and 2 other locations). He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Cunningham is affiliated with Midtown Medical Center, Doctors Hospital of Columbus, Inc and Medical Center Of Central Ga. He speaks English.
Dr. James Cunningham has the following 4 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. James Cunningham is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, GA.
Dr. Vincent Nicolais
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Columbus, GA 0.01 mi41
Dr. Wendell Elliott Gaillard Jr
Family Medicine, General Surgery
Columbus, GA 0.10 mi43
Dr. Christopher Hasbach
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiovascular Disease
Columbus, GA 0.13 mi48