Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Davis
Dr. James Davis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Durham, NC. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, Hospitalist and Ophthalmology. Dr. Davis is affiliated with University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics, Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - Elmbrook Memorial and Meriter Hospital Inc. He speaks English.
Dr. James Davis has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
Dr. James Davis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Durham, NC.
Dr. Kimberley Evans
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Durham, NC 0 mi15
Dr. James Tcheng
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Durham, NC 0 mi31
Dr. Gary Lyman
Medical Oncology, Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Durham, NC 0 mi45