A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Davis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Davis, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Davis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brooksville Regional Hospital
- Community Hospital Of New Port Richey
- Spring Hill Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Mark Davis MD is a male Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James M. Davis practice?
- Dr. James Davis has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Davis practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Spring Hill, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Brooksville, FL and Indian Rocks Beach, FL.
See Spring Hill Pediatricians and Spring Hill Emergency Physicians.