Dr. James Donahue Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. James Donahue?

Waiting for a phone call

Posted on November 17th, 2017

UAB hospital and dr's at Kirklin clinic have come together to help me with a situation that has been diagnosed by their teams as CANCER. I live a long distance from Dr donahue's office which is in Kirklin clinic Birmingham AL. As of this posting I have been waiting almost 3 days for a call that i was told to expect. I verified all my information. I would have even excepted an email. I even checked my email just to see. I feel like i'm going crazy. My mental state has been affected. I'm sure he's all happy and going home to his family while i'm at home sitting by a phone waiting on it to ring and be him, like my life depends on it. I think it is very unprofessional for a person in the medical profession to do this. Every Doctor, Nurse, etc should treat every patient like that patient is their sibling, parent, or child. Doctors are suppose to make it better not worse.

Posted on June 29th, 2014