A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Doyle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Doyle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Doyle
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Doyle Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Failure
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Doyle graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Doyle has 10 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Joseph Doyle MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James J. Doyle practice?
- Dr. James Doyle has 1 office location.
Dr. James Doyle practices Ophthalmology near Rockville Centre, NY.
See Rockville Centre Ophthalmologists.