A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Doyle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Doyle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Doyle
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Doyle Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Failure
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Doyle graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Doyle has 10 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Joseph Doyle MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James J. Doyle practice?
- Dr. James Doyle has 1 office location.
Dr. James Doyle practices Ophthalmology near Rockville Centre, NY.
See Rockville Centre Ophthalmologists.