A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Duncan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Duncan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Duncan graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Duncan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Michael Duncan MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James M. Duncan practice?
- Dr. James Duncan has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Duncan practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists, Houston Pulmonologists, and Houston Critical Care Practitioners.