Learn more about Dr. James Duncan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Duncan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duncan
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Duncan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Duncan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Duncan graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Duncan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Malcolm Duncan MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Duncan practice?
- Dr. James Duncan has 1 office location.
Dr. James Duncan practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio Gastroenterologists.