A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Elmore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Elmore is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Elmore, FAAP, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pediatric Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Elmore graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Elmore has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Hospital
- Southern Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Michael Elmore FAAP and MD is a male Urologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Elmore practice?
- Dr. James Elmore has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Elmore practices Urology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Stockbridge, GA and Fayetteville, GA.
See Atlanta Urologists.