Surgical Specialist, Pediatric Surgeon, Urologists, Pediatric Specialist
81 Upper Riverdale Rd SW
Ste 200
Riverdale, GA 30274
770-991-0020
Locations and availability (6)

|  Be careful with the only pediatric urologists in town!  |  show details
by Kendra Joyce on Apr 29th, 2014

If you have young ones with urological issues, be careful when you are dealing with GA Urology that is the ONLY pediatric urologists in Atlanta. I strongly urge you to research online and get second opinion from other pediatric urologists out of town. These guys have created a monopoly in Atlanta and do whatever they wish.

|  Dr. Elmore Exceeds All Expectations And More  |  show details
Nov 29th, 2012

Before I saw Dr. Elmore, I had very negative experiences with a different pediatric urologist from the same practice. Due to emergency circumstances, I ended up in Dr. Elmore's office because he was on call, and we were so pleased with him that we never went back to our old doctor! Dr. Elmore consistently goes above and beyond the call of duty. He goes out of his way to make sure we understand and are comfortable with every decision that is made. He spends a good amount of time with us during every office visit, and he is always incredibly thorough (once even tracking Dow going over every CT we've had in the last two years to track the growth of a cyst).

Apr 6th, 2011

Great experience! My daughter is usually anxious around doctors but she loved him right away. He spent time explaining things and her surgery turned out GREAT.

Feb 23rd, 2011

Dr. Elmore was flat out phenomenal with our son!! Not only did he spend time explaining the problem, but was realistic and forthcoming with the risks and possible outcomes of the procedure.

Jan 26th, 2011

He was great with my son. Dr.Elmore is very patient and kind and has a great bedside manner. He is professional and was very prompt in his diagnosis and treatment.

Oct 6th, 2010

He was great. Took care of my little boy like it was his own!