May 31st, 2016

Dr. Elmore and his staff were awesome. He was very friendly and patient with us. He explained what our son had in a way that we could understand. He took as much time with us as needed in order to answer our questions. He was very knowledgeable about my son's condition. Although he had an opinion on what we should do, we did not feel pressured to make a decision. He and his staff were great!

by Kay b on May 30th, 2016

Dr Elmore was awesome! Great pediatric surgeon! Explains things very well and makes you feel very comfortable! Couldn't have had a better experience!

Highly recommend show details Highly recommend
by Heather Johnson on Apr 28th, 2016

Dr. Elmore has taken care of my son since the day he was born (my son is 4 yrs old now). He has preformed numerous surgeries and tests on my son and we are completely satisfied with the care and attention he has given us. Dr. Elmore is extremely thorough and cares so much for his patients. He's compassionate and had always explained things in a way for my husband and I to understand exactly what was going on with our child. I highly trust and recommend Dr. Elmore

by Nancy on Dec 5th, 2015

Excellent Dr. and office staff is much better

Be careful with the only pediatric urologists in town! show details Be careful with the only pediatric urologists in town!
by Kendra Joyce on Apr 29th, 2014

If you have young ones with urological issues, be careful when you are dealing with GA Urology that is the ONLY pediatric urologists in Atlanta. I strongly urge you to research online and get second opinion from other pediatric urologists out of town. These guys have created a monopoly in Atlanta and do whatever they wish.

Dr. Elmore Exceeds All Expectations And More show details Dr. Elmore Exceeds All Expectations And More
Nov 29th, 2012

Before I saw Dr. Elmore, I had very negative experiences with a different pediatric urologist from the same practice. Due to emergency circumstances, I ended up in Dr. Elmore's office because he was on call, and we were so pleased with him that we never went back to our old doctor! Dr. Elmore consistently goes above and beyond the call of duty. He goes out of his way to make sure we understand and are comfortable with every decision that is made. He spends a good amount of time with us during every office visit, and he is always incredibly thorough (once even tracking Dow going over every CT we've had in the last two years to track the growth of a cyst).

Apr 6th, 2011

Great experience! My daughter is usually anxious around doctors but she loved him right away. He spent time explaining things and her surgery turned out GREAT.

Feb 23rd, 2011

Dr. Elmore was flat out phenomenal with our son!! Not only did he spend time explaining the problem, but was realistic and forthcoming with the risks and possible outcomes of the procedure.

Jan 26th, 2011

He was great with my son. Dr.Elmore is very patient and kind and has a great bedside manner. He is professional and was very prompt in his diagnosis and treatment.

Oct 6th, 2010

He was great. Took care of my little boy like it was his own!