A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James English:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James English is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James English, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. English graduated from University of Miami . He has 2 awards.
Dr. English has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. English accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance