inactive

Overall Review

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

December 10th, 2014
If your looking for an honest doctor that knows what he is doing and actually cares about you as a person, then he is the right doctor for you. I have personally never meet a doctor with all those qualities until now. I had skin cancer removed below my eye and on my leg. He did the sew ups and you cant even tell it was even there below my eye. The one on my leg was large but the scar is so small you have to be looking for it to see it. While going in for my follow up i inquired about getting the lines above my lips fixed, his answer was " when you quit smoking come see me, because they will just come back soon" Normally a doctor would just do it and be glad to have you return to have it redone asap to make money. Not him though, well i did quit, and i wasnt easy, but i am going to be making an appt. with him soon to get the lines fixed.