A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Farrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Farrell is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Farrell graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Farrell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Texas Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Michael Farrell MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James M. Farrell practice?
- Dr. James Farrell has 8 office locations.
Dr. James Farrell practices Family Medicine near McKinney, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Arlington, TX.
See McKinney Primary Care Doctors.