Dr. James Feeley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Feeley?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

April 10th, 2017

Dismissed a breast lump twice finally sending me for an ultrasound which revealed other matters. When I asked for a referral somewhere else he went back in and changed notes on my medical record the same day. I never got a visit summary for the two visits I had with this doctor. He did not do a thorough breast exam. I was able to get my Breast Care done elsewhere and it was acknowledged by another doctor. He covered himself in the record just in case there was something wrong with me concerning that breast lump and that is dishonest.

June 19th, 2014